Spectator voucher to accompany the 1-2-1 hawk walk experience.
Hawk Walk Spectator 1-2-1
Please note all the falconry experiences are conducted outside in all weathers and rough terrain. Please make sure you dress appropriately for the weather and wear sturdy hiking boots or wellies. Avoid wearing bright coloured clothing.
Gift Vouchers -
- Please note your voucher is valid for 8 months (beginning March to end October), and contains an expiry date on the voucher. Please book your falconry experience before the expiry date shown. Once the voucher has expired, the falconry experience and any related monies are forfeited.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable. However, they can be transferred to another person if the recipient is unable to attend.
Booking arrangements -
- Your falconry experience needs to be pre-booked. Early booking is strongly advisable during the summer months, for you to get your choice of date. To book in your experience please phone 07710978203 between 9am and 6pm, quoting the voucher code.
- Kingfisher Falconry operate 7 days per week.
- If you need to cancel your experience a minimum of 7 days notice is required. I regret that any alterations or cancellations if notified after this time will result in forfeit of the event and any related monies.
- If the event has to be cancelled by Kingfisher Falconry, a mutually suitable alternative date will be found.
The British Weather! -
- Falconry is an outdoor experience, and takes place in all weathers. However, if sever weather (heavy rain and/or strong winds) is forecast I will make a 'go' or 'no go' decision 24 hours before your experience. I would ask that you contact me 24 hours prior to your experience to make sure it is going ahead. If we have to cancel, due to bad weather, another date will be arranged for you.
My birds are very photogenic and love to pose for the camera. Please take as many photos or video footage as you would like. All I ask is that you send me some of the photos for the website. If you intend to use the photos for commercial use, please contact me first for written permission. Thank you.
Spectators can accompany you on your falconry experince, but only the person booked on the experience can participate in flying the birds. You may be joined by a maximum of 1-2 spectators during your falconry experience (dependent on experience). A charge of £15 (or £30 for the 1/2day) per spectator is made at the time of booking and you will be sent a spectator voucher to cover this.